FL Studio Signature Bundle vs FL Studio Producer editon

v0x

So I've been using the FL Studio Demo version up until now, I've finally decided to purchase the product. I'm deciding between getting just the FL Studio producer edition for $200, or the signature bundle which comes with FL Studio producer edition, and the plugins Sytrus, directwave full sampler, soundfont player, videoplayer, maximus maximizer, and hardcore guitar effects suite for $300.
What I'm wondering is how could are these plugins? Are they worth the extra $100 or should I just get the producer edition?

I have XXL edition and haven't regretted since. But I don't really use many of the plugins as it is... I use soundfonts more. I would say Maximus is a definite benefit though of any of those plugins that come with it. Sytrus is pretty nice too, and the Soundfont player if you use soundfonts is good.. definitely beneficial for me, some of the others online drain more CPU than they should. Not sure on the video player's needs or hardcore guitar effects. Have you bought it already? There's a graphic image and link on my www.SoundsForBeats.com site homepage when you scroll down that may give you 10% off if you haven't already bought it... get the online version too.. unlimited updates for life versus the boxed version's limits. Hope this helps.

Signature bundle is worth it for maximus alone which sells for 189, I use it on all my beats on the master channel, also directwave is pretty mean plugin and you get heaps of free samples, you just have to download them after its installed. Soundfont player is a must-have imo...so many good free soundfonts, and I'm liking hardcore at the moment too as I started adding live guitar to my production, it has some mean presets, yup online save 10% through someones link can't go wrong....

I have the Producer Edition and I'm considering upgrading to the XXL edition. will I be able to use maximus and sytrus well in other programs like Ableton Live, Reaper, Reason or Pro Tools? I know sytrus is a VSTi so I'm assuming that should.

Yeah I'm really thinking about getting the producer edition. That sale on right now is really good.

i would always skip over that soundgoozer vst..until a friend and myself were making a beat and he was like you should use this..i still didnt know what it did until i used it by myself and you can actually hear your song change before your eyes...USE WISELY

Fl studio

I purchased fl studio 11 and have no idea if I've installed everything correctly or even everything in general! Inside It says this on the about me window. Producer edition 11 (signature bundle) does this mean its the producer bundle and not the signature? Or is this the signature? In my license area on my account I have more products I believe are vsts or whatever and I don't understand if I click on them or what. Any helps thanks.

Haven't been on here for ages but got an email thought I'd answer your question.. sounds like you do have the signature edition and all the products you have licenses for are installed and unlocked. You cant really go wrong with the installation... all you have to to open the vsts is click channels/add 1 and you'll see a list of all the fruity plugins, even ones you don't own you can still use as demo versions, you just won't be able to save your project with it

Back