FL Studio sampling question

S

swilliam123

I usually chop up my samples on FL Slicer, time stretch and drop into the FPC so i can play my chops via my mpd 24.

Lately I have been noticing that the timestretch and pitch controls inside the FL Slicer seem to sound cheap and crappy.

What is another way to timestretch samples and drop them into FPC? For example, I have tried to drop a one beat chop sample into the step sequencer and time stretch it there. But once I move that same sample to my FPC pads it loses the timestretch.

Is there anyway to do this? Sorry if this is confusing

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

anyone?

I change the tempo of beats in Audacity then, better pitch control there and the tempo changer/time stretcher works well enough, as long as you don't slow it down too much and it starts to clip. i have been on audacity for a long time, best free music program there is no doubt

you could save your chops in the fruity slicer "Save processed sample" then open your sample in slice x or edison.

Click on the wrench and go to Time stretch/pitch shift. change the pitch course and make sure to set the right Method. i like Pro Transient. There is a preview button too.

Back