FL studio sample wont change in piano roll

the sample stays playing the same pitch when i play different notes. nothing is working i dont get it. i made the samples myself and they are all doing this. where am i going wrong when i save it. i dont want to have to change some settings everytime i open a sample so if i can just find out how to save it the correct way that would be fantastic. Thanks!!!

I don't understand where midi comes in. They are short wav files. I rendered it out just like I do the songs. I can hear the sample how I saved it but when I go to the piano roll the keys don't go up and down in tone

thank you, that is definitely an easy fix but for future reference, why is it saving like that? does it have to do with the loop points or what? I just want to save them normal to save other ppl having a hard time when i dish out the packs.

I'm not sure, but I think every time I did that, sample had some loop points, so it might be because of that. Just try to render without and check it.

Peace

This should work

the sample stays playing the same pitch when i play different notes. nothing is working i dont get it. i made the samples myself and they are all doing this. where am i going wrong when i save it. i dont want to have to change some settings everytime i open a sample so if i can just find out how to save it the correct way that would be fantastic. Thanks!!!

You load the sample in the FL studio sampler (normal sampler) > Open the sampler (channel settings sampler) > at the section SMP go to "Time stretching" turn the knob "Time" down to 000:00:000

Last edited:
Back