FL Studio Issue and Help

SimonT

I imported a wav to FL Studio 10, created a very nice beat, added Harmless and the sound went. What happened? tried undo and deleting the synth and nothing. Also, tried again from a fresh project, and added Toxic Biohazard to a pattern, and it went distorted, what's going on?

Also, how do I solo or mute individual tracks in the mixer? I don't seem to see either of those on there and can't seem to find a fader for each track, am I missing something?

Last edited:
I imported a wav to FL Studio 10, created a very nice beat, added Harmless and the sound went. What happened? tried undo and deleting the synth and nothing. Also, tried again from a fresh project, and added Toxic Biohazard to a pattern, and it went distorted, what's going on?
The sound went? I don't quite get what you're saying here, my friend. Did you mean it was lost? The Biohazard thing may be just clipping. Do you have an example of what's happening?

Also, how do I solo or mute individual tracks in the mixer? I don't seem to see either of those on there and can't seem to find a fader for each track, am I missing something?
You solo it by clicking on that little green dot just above the faders. But for it to happen, you first need to route the sound (or vst) from the step sequencer view or the playlist to the mixer. to do this, select the channel on the step sequencer, then right click any of the mixer tracks and choose the link to this mixer track option.

did a little window with asio4all pop up near the volume? that happens to me sometimes but i just kill the pop up window and it plays again. make sure you're using asio4all.

Back