FL Studio isn't that bad... Got some questions for users

swiffy

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>So far with FL Studio, I have been sequencing in patter mode, and then splitting the tracks and doing the rest of the sequencing in the playlist. Here's my question whats the best way to to render a midi track to an audio clip, while in pattern mode? Also, when using something like NI Maschine, I was able to split up the tracks (8 outs) and split them on different channels. How would I render those seperate drum tracks directly into FL Studio's pattern mode, directly to seperate tracks in pattern mode (I want them to be audio clips). I know it goes to the recorded folder and I would have to drag the rendered wav. files or create a new sample track in pattern mode. That's one way I have found out. I would render the seperate tracks, and have to drag them from the recorded folder from the side browser. When reading the manual, under the audio recording section, I'm having a hard time with this "Alternatively, there is a 'Split mixer tracks' option on the Export project dialog that will create a .wav file for each active mixer track in the project". I don't see that option. I spent all last night trying to figure this out. Any help is appreciated.. Thanks.....</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

when u go to render the beat to wave (file -> export -> wav) a little screen pops up and u can select the option that says "split mixer tracks". Beyond that im not really sure what ur asking and i dont have fl infront of me so i can really check for u right now.

Back