FL Studio Custom Skins

N

newman

FL Studio Skinz

FL Studio Skins
--------------------------
Rules:
Post up Your custom made skinz only.
If you have permission from the maker of a skin than post it. Other than that Dont post a skin thats not yours.
Feel free to comment on skinz.
Have Fun.
-----------------------------------
Blue Vision-Finished
Fl Studio 6.
Now its Fully Done. Try it out.

Click Here to Download new one

Last edited by a moderator:
Click on screen shot to download

Stealth for FL Studio 6
(Compliments of JuliusDesigns.com)

StealthV2 for FL Studio 6
(Compliments of JuliusDesigns.com)

yo brahm, u still workin on that red skin, that one was sick... i have the stealth but id rather get that red one
and newman, ur skin is pretty sick too, but i love red

Yup the Black Widow skin is still planed for release and is under construction as we speak.

BWss.jpg

Brahmac said:
Yup the Black Widow skin is still planed for release and is under construction as we speak.

BWss.jpg

thats the best one ive seen........

what would you guys like?

any special colors?
any themes?
ideas?

Sorry about closing the other one Brahmac. I thought it'd be better to have a fresh one with a more open title. I'll open the other one if you want though.

Newman.. My only serious complaint is the mixer. Other than that everything looks fine.

sleepy said:
Sorry about closing the other one Brahmac. I thought it'd be better to have a fresh one with a more open title. I'll open the other one if you want though.

If the site can handle a thread with over 120 post then sure. If thats no problem I would like that.

xtrordinare said:

i dont know about themes, but could you mix 2 colors? light green and black?

o.k,

Brahmac said:

If the site can handle a thread with over 120 post then sure. If thats no problem I would like that.

No problem at all. Thread back open for business. Sorry about that.

I don't really care what comes out next... I thnk I will always be rockin' stealth 2!

Can someone on here tell me what u all use to make skins for FL? On tha side of producing, I also am a graphic designer. I use Photoshop mostly but I'd luv to make some skins just to see where my creativity will lead me.

CribEnt said:
Can someone on here tell me what u all use to make skins for FL? On tha side of producing, I also am a graphic designer. I use Photoshop mostly but I'd luv to make some skins just to see where my creativity will lead me.

you say you use photoshop? It doesn't get any better than photoshop for this stuff. Maybe you just need to learn how to harness its mega beast-like super power.. :)

Back