FL Studio Custom Skins

thanks Gil. appreciate it. :)

highkoo said:
its done!!??

i missed it!!!

gotta go geddit!

peace.
:) make sure you restart FL after selecting it from the 'General settings' panel. The default skin messes up the display of the piano-roll preview in the StepSequencer if you don't. ;)

Last edited:
the startup sound is cool, but when i was using FL i had the Silent startup skin enabled. is it possible for me to attribute the silent start up, but still keeping the skin? i tried deleting the startup.wav file in the skins folder but your magic sound is still there :( but :)

I've included a second wavefile in the zip. it should be in the NuënFlux skin folder. Just delete StartSnd.wav and rename the second one (StartSnd.silent.(renametosilenceme).wav) to StartSnd.wav :( ;)

dayum sqit!

the work shows. im diggin what you did with the step sequencer. simpler. and the whole transport section is nice.

im gettin screwed on the mixer a little, cuz im still usin v.5, i cant see the names of the channels until i select em.... i may have to swap out the original pics while im at the end of a project when theres like twenty fx channels, so i can keep em straight.

sqito all the colors you chose are dope. all very saturated, but mellow tones. works awesome for a gui.

peace.

Just a random skins that i made took a good amount of time so enjoy.;)

Wu-Tang Clan aint nuttin da F$%k with!

controltoolbar8bk.png

Dark Gray:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
untitled22bs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sqito said:
Glad you like it. :)

I still have FL5 installed, so it was no problem adjusting some graphs to match the old mixer. Just unpack in the NuënFlux Skin folder & confirm when asked to overwrite files.

here you go: http://www.sQeetz.com/Temp/sQeetz-NuënFlux_FL5mod.zip

The link isnt working.

Anyone wanna make me a custom FL 5 skin for a cd full of dope ass one shot drums done personally by me? also got some other one shots sounds done by me to trade or will give cash. Let me know whats up...pm me!

Id probably need instructions on how to install it as well. Thanks

Last edited:
JunkOne said:
The link isnt working.
Try downloading the whole package a few pages earlier again. I've updated it & included the FL5mixer bitmaps in there.

Im still interested if anyone wants make me a custom FL 5 skin for a cd full of dope ass one shot drums done personally by me or i also got some other one shots sounds done by me to trade or will give cash. Let me know whats up...pm me!

JunkOne said:
Im still interested if anyone wants make me a custom FL 5 skin for a cd full of dope ass one shot drums done personally by me or i also got some other one shots sounds done by me to trade or will give cash. Let me know whats up...pm me!
Don't know. What you do you want it to look like?
I'm an extremely lazy guy. I won't promise anything, but I could give it a shot.

I also started a Bape Skin this guy asked for a few pages back but never finished it. ^^

Last edited:
Sqito said:
Don't know. What you do you want it to look like?
I'm an extremely lazy guy. I won't promise anything, but I could give it a shot.

I also started a Bape Skin this guy asked for a few pages back but never finished it. ^^

Maybe something with different shades of tan, or browns, with a little red. or silver, greys, with a little red. dont wanna change the knobs though. i'll hook you up if you make it.

Has to be for version 5 though

Last edited:
:) thx.

I was working on this one:

Preview2.jpg

But I'll see what I can do for JunkOne first. ^^

Sqito said:
:) thx.

I was working on this one:

Preview2.jpg

But I'll see what I can do for JunkOne first. ^^

u dont have to if you dont want. this one looks pretty tight. let me know if you finish one or the other. thanks again:victory:

thx guys. :)

Another one I'm working on in parallel:
PreviewWB.jpg

I think I should consider more time for making music. lol. ^^

Last edited:
ho-lee crap look what happens when im gone for a few days!!

sqito, you are the man. although i dont buy you bein too lazy with all this 'product'.

im werkin so havent snagged the v.5 skins yet, but im supremely appreciative. thanks!

and them two you have goin look 'slick as a smelt' as they say in maine.

and newman, yours is lookin good too, like it has a sheen over the whole thing.... dope.

you guys are awesome....

peace.

Back