FL Studio Custom Skins

Esthetix said:

you say you use photoshop? It doesn't get any better than photoshop for this stuff. Maybe you just need to learn how to harness its mega beast-like super power.. :)

lol, thats right!

I used photoshop for these skins, wouldn't use anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
brahmac, well you be skinning the whole interface including the mixer and and the background space at the top? or are you just doing the forefront?.. i'm really feelin the red scheme

Don't get me wrong, I know how to use Photoshop. I was just wonderin if U needed anything else to make the skins work (coding, special program, etc.).

can someone make one for my entertainment company?? Here's my logo...

TapingYourMouthCharacter.jpg

Nuendo meets FL Studio

Here is a Nuendo skin I made. Of course it doesn't look all like Nuendo. It didn't work out the way I wanted, so I made a mixture of both programs look & inserted some of my own ideas in. :)

preview:
SkinPreview1.jpg

here is the zipfile

enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Try again. I've renamed the link & the file. Seemed like a problem with the filename

Last edited:
i bet it was.........got to say great job again.
how long did it take?
days? weeks?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno. 3-4 weeks. But I wasn't making it 24/7. :D
A few hours here a few there. A few days break... Some days a few hours more. ;)

:D
yeah i want that red skin, i feel greedy asking for stuff like this, u guys should be paid for this, and ur doing it all for free, thats coo

Esthetix said:
I don't really care what comes out next... I thnk I will always be rockin' stealth 2!

ditto!

farkkin LUV it!

and now that i was taught how to change the text color in the browser.... im just geeked continuously..... haha.

that red one looks nice though, if its not too hard on the eyes. thats what you guys need to think about, "can i stare at this for 6-8 hours?", haha.
nice work everyone!

peace.

Back