FL Studio Custom Skins

Sqito said:
thx guys. :)

Another one I'm working on in parallel:
PreviewWB.jpg

I think I should consider more time for making music. lol. ^^

this is sick...I think I might go cop PhotoShop and start doing this...You guys are talented...Keep this up...yall are making my interface look sexy...

i got the skins working now. the problem was that the actual skins files were in a subfolder with the same name. for FL to read the skin it has to be in a primary folder...

great skins guys! :cheers:

How do you change the background of FL the way that I see you all doing? I know how to change the skin itself, but I want that background that other background.

SilentKillah said:
How do you change the background of FL the way that I see you all doing? I know how to change the skin itself, but I want that background that other background.
VIEW-> Background-> Set background wallpaper...

Does anyone know why Sqito's skin isn't working? Why is the file not a valid archive?

Which one exactly? They are all working here. Try redownloading, the file might got corrupted while downloading.

Which skin are you using? What archiving (unzipping) program do you use? Perhaps you are not waiting for the download to finish completely?

We already sorted that out. It was because the zipfile had some special characters (ä,ë,ç...etc) which PhreshFleshs computer couldn't translate right.

Last edited:
Oh. Well, that's good news :)

Sqito: When is your Steel skin coming out?
I know people keep bugging you about it, but I just want to know how progress is going so far.

Last edited:
to be honest: I don't really know. Working on a million things at the same time right now. ^^

Last edited:
Back