fl studio 9.7 beta...

clicking chaos...how you gonna demo a new version if you keep jumping to a new window/feature every 2 seconds.

I didn't get this vid at all.

Felt like watching ****ing tekken tutorials when those keyboard buttons showed up.

Last edited:
clicking chaos...how you gonna demo a new version if you keep jumping to a new window/feature every 2 seconds.

Felt like watching ****ing tekken tutorials when those keyboard buttons showed up.

tssk u guys have a problem with everything....the video si so straight forwardd... jus indicating the main features...its not a tutorial

i too think fl studio is a bit much to "grasp" but if fl studio is your weapon of choice it does seem to have a ton of features...

tssk u guys have a problem with everything....the video si so straight forwardd... jus indicating the main features...its not a tutorial
This is what you call "straight forward"?
Really?

They were showing so many useless features, that i actually had a hard time catching up with the good stuff.

I never said this was a tutorial, this is just a bad demo, that's all.

Last edited:
Back