FL Studio 8.5 Is Released...AMAZING

SoundVolution

FL Studio 8.5 has been released and looks AMAZING.

FL 9 will be released 9/9/9

Source: http://samplesimple.com/software/fl-studio-85-has-arrived/

playlist.jpg

pianoroll.png

stepsequencer.jpg

i gotta jump on that...i think im gonna actually buy FL this time around

hurray 99 mixer tracks. now i can send my instruments through 792 eq's.

wraith302 said:
hurray 99 mixer tracks. now i can send my instruments through 792 eq's.
900 + 36 sendEQs to be exact. (you forgot the master channel & the buildt in EQs ;) )

Last edited:
they make this program worse as they go. Like many users I stick with older versions before they stripped away good simple features for all this flashy BS

Sqito said:
900 + 36 sendEQs to be exact. (you forgot the master channel & the buildt in EQs ;) )

some reason i knew someone was going to correct me on that :p

I swear it looks worse .. I just thought some dude knocked it up in PS.... It usually looks better with each version.

I'm staying with 7.

A new version of FL is available and noone really seems to care. Why? Because (I might be wrong) 99% of the people using FL in this forum is using a pirated copy and can't access the new beta version until someone leaks it? I don't know. :D

Well what can I say, it looks 'fruity' if you ask me but that's not anything new. My current version 8 xxl works great for me. I'll download and check it out but I'm not going to migrate unless it offers something worth while for enhancing my current production. I can do without the colors and all that other graphical widget BS.

noblewordz said:
I swear it looks worse .. I just thought some dude knocked it up in PS.... It usually looks better with each version.

I'm staying with 7.

Ditto. I'd go with 8 but it runs too much ram and thats something that i cna't spare at the moment.

Well, one can stick to the past and keep complaining how stuff was better "back in the days" or adapt and move on to new stuff... It's a matter of choice

Sqito said:
A new version of FL is available and noone really seems to care. Why? Because (I might be wrong) 99% of the people using FL in this forum is using a pirated copy and can't access the new beta version until someone leaks it? I don't know. :D

HAHAHA man that was very smart !!! HAHA
If you look at the comments in the forum, and compare it to here...HAHAHA
And all you crackheadz...you will also need a new regcode so your old one won't work ,l)

Peace

Back