Fl studi0 9 mpc 3k groove templates-by-the truth

THETRUTH529

mpc 3k on fl cant believe it true ..

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1m1mwmkyyz

REMEMBER START TIME IN THE QUANTIZE BOX IS UR BEST FRIEND,

THE START TIME AT 0' THEN PICK WHAT EVER QUANTIZE TEMP AND ADJUST THE START TIME FROM 0' TO 100'

1.TIP START TIME AT 0' ADJUST TILL U GET WHAT U LIKE
2.YOU CAN QUANTIZE INDIVdual samples,for example u can quantize ur (drums) at 50%-57 and
(snares) at 55%-52
(hihat) at 58%-50%
(perc) 52%-52%
(sample) 51%-50%
basicly u can add swing to what ever u want ..never ending possibilities,

ALL 678' TEMPS EMULATE THE MPC 3K . SO HAVE FUN MAKING BEATS THANK GOD I FINISH THEM..ANY QUESTIONS DROP ME A MESSAGE .

ur welcome to all if u like so much an u want to donate anything pm me with what ever u like samples ,,drums etc...

just made them cause i have the knoledge to create them so here u are ,,

thee only thing i expect is a simple thank you...now fl studio is finally complete .if any body want s to argue with that ..use my temps an keep ur bad comments to urself...mpc 3k on fl studio 9 yes .....

all made by yours truly-THE TRUTH

UR ALL WELCOME!

FL STUDIO HAS JUS STEPD UP ITS GAME ..MPC 3K AN FL STUDIO 9= MPC

U WONT FIND THESE ANY WHERE ELSE '1 OF A KIND', CAUSE IVE MADE THEM BY SCRATCH..NOBODY CAN TOP THESE TEMPS ..

Last edited:
Alright best results if u jus mEss with startime to give that full swing..have funn and if you have problem quantizen mess with the drop box under the sensitivity to get the notes what you want aswell..

Last edited:
GREAT job putting this together man, we all appreciate the work you put into putting this together, lord knows you didn't have to. And best of all you shared with everyone. Thanks so much, man.

if any body need shelp get at me .i know deeply who ever uses them will love fl studio 9 even more now..ur welcome to all whom leeched

GREAT job putting this together man, we all appreciate the work you put into putting this together, lord knows you didn't have to. And best of all you shared with everyone. Thanks so much, man.
i made these cause i know fl is the best hands down it jus needed that swing .an i discovered how to make these temps,now fl studio 9 is my new best friend .

how do you install them?
open piano roll -press alt + q it open the quantize box . then open the small folder that says .default ..open the folder then look for the folder with the quantize temps . pick a template an u can see differnt quantize lines ..pick the one that suits ur preference...

if no one knew 50% is the begining of the mpc quantize function whom that r familar with an mpc 75% the most swing.

soo that how the mpc runs it has a feature inside u can quantize like this ..50-75%

best results start off at 50%-50% then work your way once youve made the beat complete cause 50-50 is basicly default so it give all the notes alignment ..if this helps

Last edited:
Back