FL saving question

barrameter

hi folks, how can i save the entire FL project with all recorded audio clips / all samples created / all samples dragged from browser in one place to ensure ALL data is in one spot. i read about using the data folder method but this does not include dragged browser samples. it says to use the .zip folder method to "include" these samples in data folder - how is this combining accomplished? or is there a one step way? thank you

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

hi folks,
how can i save the entire FL project with all recorded audio clips / all samples created / all samples dragged from browser in one place to ensure ALL data is in one spot. i read about using the data folder method but this does not include dragged browser samples. it says to use the .zip folder method to "include" these samples in data folder - how is this combining accomplished? or is there a one step way?
thank you

strange..dont know why that happened...

question was
how can i save the entire FL project with all recorded audio clips / all samples created / all samples dragged from browser in one place to ensure ALL data is in one spot. i read about using the data folder method but this does not include dragged browser samples. it says to use the .zip folder method to "include" these samples in data folder - how is this combining accomplished? or is there a one step way? thank you

:

Make sure ''Split Mixer Tracks'' is enabled when exporting.

Also, you can use the Project Bones export options(and the other option above/beneath it) to export everything from the project.

i see - thanks.
1. what would you say the main differences are between using project bones method and using zipped loop package method?
2. i know my 3rd party vst's are not going to be recognized - which i have to accept - though have you found a way around this?

thanks

Step 1. Drag the application Fruity Loops into the trash bin on your desktop.

Step 2. Empty trash, make sure you click "Yes" when it asks if you are sure.

Step 3. Buy Ableton Live.

Haha, sorry. Just couldn't resist.

Back