Faster way to split mixer channels into seperate .wavs in Reason??

Ali'i

Yee.
I need to track one of my beats out.. In FL I used to just be able to press 'Split Mixer Tracks', and all my channels would be saved as separate .wav files.. I was told the only way to do that in Reason is to solo each channel and save them individually. There's gotta be a faster way, or some kind of program...?

Go back to FL, she will treat you right this time man.. I promise ;)

.. If you need something on the side, just rewire.. FL can live with that man.

Last edited:
rewire reason to a daw route each individual module to the hardware interface in reason route the ins on the hardware interface to audio tracks in ur daw and export mixer channels. there is a program around that tracks ur mixer channels too but it was for 2.5 idk if it works on 4

I don't think Reason does multi-out unless it's in Rewire mode.

yeah best way for this man is to use record it has a opt to export all your files into mono or stereo wav. I love that opt. if u dont have it man i have a beta invite that i can use shoot me your email ill hook u up. Im on beta #8 program is sick son.

yeah best way for this man is to use record it has a opt to export all your files into mono or stereo wav. I love that opt. if u dont have it man i have a beta invite that i can use shoot me your email ill hook u up. Im on beta #8 program is sick son.

midwestchoppa@gmail.com is mine....

if you could hit me with that i would appreciate it bruh...

peace and One Love.:cheers:

rewire reason to a daw route each individual module to the hardware interface in reason route the ins on the hardware interface to audio tracks in ur daw and export mixer channels. there is a program around that tracks ur mixer channels too but it was for 2.5 idk if it works on 4
That takes as long if not longer than than soloing and exporting

anyone used that reason player? sayin it plays .rns files....anyone know if it works...........i bin dreamin of something that lets me preview my files instead of waiting for them to open only to find its not the track im lookin for

Back