Energy xt + flstudio or energy xt + reaper?

hotcreations

Ok so I've been searching for a much cleaner and easy to use not that flstudio isn't but the GUI gives me a headache lol so I found energy xt I used the demo and made a track in 20 mins but I was considering buying this and exporting my waves and doing all of my automation and song setup in it. (fl studio) is this a good workflow or am I working too hard? I know all the tricks and ins and outs with fl studio but I want to move to something else. I also have a commercial licensed version of reaper now is that viable for making quick beats? I'm really tired of flstudio and these other two daws look really good. What will I be missing frm flstudio and is automation easier or harder in the other daws? I'd rather just have one daw to do everything in also but don't know if just one will have all the features I would like.

I don't think your working to hard. For me it all comes down to work flow and creativity. If i have to use two different programs to get the results i want then so be it. If i have to use three different programs that's fine. If your getting a better end result from switching DAW's then do it. It never hurts to have extra knowledge. I've never used reaper but i've heard good things about it. But i feel you on the FL studio GUI that's probably why I change it to a different skin every week.

Back