Dr. DRe style instruments reason

vato22

Hey guys does any one know where to find some good dre sounding instruments for reason 4/ ie his killer drums or some crazy synths or good sounding strings and pianos etc.. thanks

I find the best sound for Reason are refills from eXode, PinkNoiseStudios, and M-Audio prosessions. They have all the sounds you will ever need for making tracks.

eXode - Massive Synthsis
PinkNoise Virology
PinkNoise Analogue Monsters 3
PinkNoise DeepFlight
PinkNoise Orange 3
M-Audio Whole Collection of ProSessions

Prosessions sucks like 50 black n decker vacuums

NOOOO they do not. I have the Premium Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Vintage Keys, Studio Drums, Orch Strings, Orch Brass, and Orch percussion and they def do not suck. They are some of the best refills I've ever heard. I can't wait to get synth bass.

NOOOO they do not. I have the Premium Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Vintage Keys, Studio Drums, Orch Strings, Orch Brass, and Orch percussion and they def do not suck. They are some of the best refills I've ever heard. I can't wait to get synth bass.

Some of them are good
I think I had the Grand Piano one

he maybe taking abut the loop ones

And anything from PinkNoise is good too

Holy **** I was just checking out that East West golliath package amoung other things from them. And all I have to say is got damn that is the hottest ish I've ever heard. They got some of the most impressive instruments. If I had the money I'd buy protools, Golliath, that symphonic orchestra, Pianos, Hell they got a deal where you can get 6 packages half off right now! And I also checked out Addictive Drums and thats impressive as well.... Ahh to have money:(

Last edited:
Holy **** I was just checking out that East West golliath package amoung other things from them. And all I have to say is got damn that is the hottest ish I've ever heard. They got some of the most impressive instruments. If I had the money I'd buy protools, Golliath, that symphonic orchestra, Pianos, Hell they got a deal where you can get 6 packages half off right now! And I also checked out Addictive Drums and thats impressive as well.... Ahh to have money:(

That what I hear from some people
You need money
Others...

Back