Dont take FL seriously!

word up, u diss fl, a fl nigga will fight yo momma. who cares what ppl think about what u use? prove em wrong. fl is for techno, show em that hip hop, fl drums is weak, BANG em out. yall be anggggggggggggggry tho like they comin at ur fam. if someone said, man reason garbage, other than wanting to know what they use and what im missin, id be like w/e man, do u i do me. but if they tellin me a gang of **** my program cant do, it might get me to check it out. i aint gon be mad and take it as disrespect. btw what dude said earlier, f a playstation, i was killin em on dreamcast in nfl 2k1 and ready 2 rumble.

I have an mpc 2500 and a fantom x6.. i also have fl 8 and reason 4.. yeah everything you can do in the mpc you can pretty do in fl studio i find sometimes usin fl is better but i guess theres nothin really better than than taking an old record recording it to an mpc choppin the samples up and hittin the pads to make something. It jus gives you that feeling ya kno same with reason and a fantom

Well for starters there are alot of audio hardware die hard producers out here who strongly are commited to the hardware aspects of things, i am not knocking fruity loops for someone who is interested in learning from an "entry level standpoint" of the production realm.
What exactly keeps FL, or similar from being an advanced musicians tool?

you would never find a true mastering house that masters full audio on a PROFESSIONAL LEVEL using just software alone.
Ken Lewis prehaps.

Back