Dont hate on fl

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spektor

For those Fl Studio Users dont feel bad when people who use hardware say that you are just a hobbyist or you dont have any real talent!

Look at 9th Wonder and Lex Luger

Two completely different styles using the same program.

And just because you use FL studio it doesnt make you a beginer.

Theres a vast array of ways to use it and program your sounds and drums.

All it is is you have to find your own distinct sounds and wondering and asking beginer stupid quesitons like "How do I get that Zaytoven or Drumma boy kit!" how do I get kanye west sounds?

Sont worry about his sounds worry about your own sounds.

Its not what you use bout how you use it.

"George Bush doesn't care about black people." _Kanye West

FL is a HOST so how can people hate on it... it doesn't make any sounds. It HOSTS the sound modules that make the sounds.

Does MASSIVE in FL sound "different" than MASSIVE in LIVE 8?

What about SampleTank? Does it sound different in FL vs. any other DAW?

Do drumkits in FL sound different than when you load 'em into the REDRUM in REASON?

PLUS! all of the FL jokes have lost their sting. It's on version 9. The name was funny up to about version 4 or something. Now FL jokes don't even seem like a put down... how can you hate on a HOST?

I could see saying something like MASSIVE is wack or something (which it's not) because it actually has sounds associated with it... or Albino or something... but a HOST that only arranges the sounds of "SOUND MODULES" ???

I bought SUBBOOMBASS the other day because Erykah Badu said everything was going to be techno / electronic... so instead of fighting against it... I jumped on board with it and sequenced the first few sounds that I loaded.... It's SUBBOOMBASS making the sounds it's being controlled by two fingers on my right hand... does the DAW matter? ... you can tweak SUBBOOMBASS to make it sound "techno-ish" but I've only messed with it for about 30 minutes... (needed new toys)

Guess which DAW was used?

FL is a HOST so how can people hate on it... it doesn't make any sounds. It HOSTS the sound modules that make the sounds.

Does MASSIVE in FL sound "different" than MASSIVE in LIVE 8?

What about SampleTank? Does it sound different in FL vs. any other DAW?

Do drumkits in FL sound different than when you load 'em into the REDRUM in REASON?

PLUS! all of the FL jokes have lost their sting. It's on version 9. The name was funny up to about version 4 or something. Now FL jokes don't even seem like a put down... how can you hate on a HOST?

I could see saying something like MASSIVE is wack or something (which it's not) because it actually has sounds associated with it... or Albino or something... but a HOST that only arranges the sounds of "SOUND MODULES" ???

I bought SUBBOOMBASS the other day because Erykah Badu said everything was going to be techno / electronic... so instead of fighting against it... I jumped on board with it and sequenced the first few sounds that I loaded.... It's SUBBOOMBASS making the sounds it's being controlled by two fingers on my right hand... does the DAW matter? ... you can tweak SUBBOOMBASS to make it sound "techno-ish" but I've only messed with it for about 30 minutes... (needed new toys)

Guess which DAW was used?
they are dissing more the users of fl than the program it self

they are dissing more the users of fl than the program it self

Oh, I get it. If your music sounds wack... your music sounds like the music MADE BY A PERSON that uses FL (majority are beginners)... not music that CAN BE MADE using FL (fully functioning host).

ooops. Users can very well be wack, lol.

For those Fl Studio Users dont feel bad when people who use hardware say that you are just a hobbyist or you dont have any real talent!

Look at 9th Wonder and Lex Luger

Two completely different styles using the same program.

And just because you use FL studio it doesnt make you a beginer.

Theres a vast array of ways to use it and program your sounds and drums.

All it is is you have to find your own distinct sounds and wondering and asking beginer stupid quesitons like "How do I get that Zaytoven or Drumma boy kit!" how do I get kanye west sounds?

Sont worry about his sounds worry about your own sounds.

Its not what you use bout how you use it.

this video says what you just said.....

url

Why do ppl always feel like fl studio is the op face roll DAW?

PS: If you undestand this, you're a nerd.

yep. true.

FL Studio has a bad name because of the wack people who use it

Shit, I love FL, I've tried reason, acid, ableton and cubase and I can just do alot more with Fl but hey to each his own

Im sayin industry cats shouldnt hate on FL!

I betcha you can put all of us in a room who make beats on FL, and all the beats will sound different on FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back