Does FL Studio REALLY Suck?

TruthIs

How hard is it to find FL Studio tutorials that are any good? If you’ve searched around at all looking for them, I’m sure you know the answer to this question.

It's always somebody that has NO clue what they’re talking about or someone who doesn’t explain anything in detail, leaving you even more puzzled than before. Generally, any FL Studio tutorials you find are usually worthless. I don't know why, but that's the way it is, it seems.

Well all that just changed, thanks to Beat Generals!

Beat Generals is dedicated to providing you the best FL Studio tutorials on the market today, using detailed high quality video. They will teach you how to make beats using one of the best programs out right now - FL Studio.

Not only are their videos easy to follow, but you’re also learning the information you actually need without all the fluff and useless information people usually decide to throw in. But what if you're not a complete beginner at making beats and you just want tutorials on more advanced techniques?

Beat Generals has you covered.

Their members area is broken down into 3 categories - Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced, so literally anyone can use it! They also give you industry quality drum sounds to get you up and running quickly and really give you the best bang for your buck.

And here's the best part - you're not getting random lessons from years ago. Beat Generals is the only service that guarantees new FL Studio tutorial videos will be added periodically throughout each month!

This means no more guessing on when things are coming or being stuck using old techniques that aren’t even relevant anymore! You’ll have the best FL Studio tutorials brought to you monthly, covering the hottest techniques in R&B and Hip Hop!

Start watching now and learn how to make studio quality beats.

Learn How To Make Beats - FL Studio Tutorial Videos - Beat Generals

Hey I Love WarBeats, But If you Check Out the Link You'll See There Are Modern Beats That Have Just Come Out That Are Covered Step by Step With A Free Sound Kit to follow along, Good Competition is nice fam. Im sure BeatGenerals deserves the same chance WarBeats did when they 1st released. But thanks for the reply!

I don't think FL Studio sucks, but it sure is a pain to learn. There are tons of free how-to tutorials on youtube and other sites though.
I checked out beatgenerals and they look all right but someone like me, who is on a budget and already paying for other subscriptions you just can't beat free tutorials :D

Love how they have the free subscription so I might just sign up for it and if the tuts are good I might buy. If I do, I'll leave a review here. Only thing is, I'm kinda straying away from FL Studio and leaning towards Reason - Still unsure.

Last edited:
Hey I Love WarBeats, But If you Check Out the Link You'll See There Are Modern Beats That Have Just Come Out That Are Covered Step by Step With A Free Sound Kit to follow along, Good Competition is nice fam. Im sure BeatGenerals deserves the same chance WarBeats did when they 1st released. But thanks for the reply!
Nice auto-formatted spam. I use FL every day, and do just fine after one or two warbeats tutorials and John Miller's. Look up his youtube page, FL users. He makes learning entertaining.

I use flstudio as a VSTi inside my main daw, it dosent suck. Youtube has any video you could think of, just use key words in you search and its almost always something usefull.

BeatGeneral is great for the new-comer for sure
and he's not that expensive
high-quality and detail unlike alot of FL Studio tutorials
I still learn from tutorials without much detail because I been using FL Studio for a long time so I can figure out what they did

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
Fl is one of the most versatile user friendly daw's hands down; i've tried a lot others to no avail =/

Started on Fruity Loops v2 as a teenager. Switched to hardware drum machines, then to Reason, then to Ableton Live. Now I'm switching back to FL Studio v10 and I'm super excited about it!

Back