DO NOT BUY the BEAT THANG VIRTUAL

Anytime a bunch of gold toothed havin Rent-a-dread looking nuccas wanna sell you something ...just walk the other way...LMAO

whats funny is i just stumbled across the hardware version videos on youtube and i was thinkin to myself this seems like a gimmick wasnt really paying attention to the video too much but what caught my attention was when the dude said something along the lines of "we added all these lights so when your up in the club"i turned it off from that point if thats even in your marketing scheme im allready knowing your product sucks horse penis

Lol I bet they don't even use that shyt

36_2_34.gif

LOL

Man you are crazy lol I'd stick to what I use, MPC2000xl and Record, I wouldn't dare buy that crap lol

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Anytime a bunch of gold toothed havin Rent-a-dread looking nuccas wanna sell you something ...just walk the other way...LMAO

36_2_34.gif

36_2_34.gif

36_2_34.gif

OH MY GAWD LOL

How in the heezy do one rent dreads? LOL You gotta explain that ish to me lol HOW!?

Lol I bet they don't even use that shyt

now that was funny lol

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

36_2_34.gif

LOL

Man you are crazy lol I'd stick to what I use, MPC2000xl and Record, I wouldn't dare buy that crap lol

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

36_2_34.gif

36_2_34.gif

36_2_34.gif

OH MY GAWD LOL

How in the heezy do one rent dreads? LOL You gotta explain that ish to me lol HOW!?

now the DaNoc we know you use more that. i know and you know you a gear slut LOL!!

LOL...Well, a Rent-a-dread is a derogatory term used to describe a man who wears dreadlocks, the identifying mark of a Rastafarian, for the sole purpose of sleeping with White/European Female tourists... They hang out on beaches pretending to be "tour guides" in exchange for money and/or sex.. They are despised by real Rastas because they are watering down the culture. This vid Explains it..LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
now that was funny lol

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

now the DaNoc we know you use more that. i know and you know you a gear slut LOL!!

Ohhhhh my gawd you got the nerve to call me a gear slut? lol hahahahahah If I'm a gear slut then you are a gear whore lol

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

LOL...Well, a Rent-a-dread is a derogatory term used to describe a man who wears dreadlocks, the identifying mark of a Rastafarian, for the sole purpose of sleeping with White/European Female tourists... They hang out on beaches pretending to be "tour guides" in exchange for money and/or sex.. They are despised by real Rastas because they are watering down the culture. This vid Explains it..LOL

Oh my GAWD NO YOU DIDN'T GO TO THE VID ON ME? LOL HAHAHA

36_11_6.jpg

36_11_6.jpg

Yo I can't breathe, oh my gawd yo, I am in tears, lol I seen how those Caucasian chicks run to the islands to get them some Long Dong lol hahah but this is ridiculous lol Yo MISTOX I aint messing with you no mo lol hahahahah First homie get tooken for a ride now this lol hahahahah

36_11_6.jpg

36_2_34.gif

I laughed when I first heard the name. I laughed when I first saw it, and I laughed when I read the threadstarter's post. That's what you get. You could've gotten FL Studio and NI Komplete and been killing us all!

im sure dude will learn from all the bugs and have **** smooved out when the hardware drops then peeps will be loving it wait n see

Peeps loving it? I will never leave my MPC2000xl for that crap.

In the famous voice of Clay Davis from the Wire !

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

LOL

u can make professional beats on anything and the beat thang is no exception props to the dude getting money off beats made with it, prolly knocked them beats out in 5 minutes with a pro finish that will take hours to achieve with other needlessly complex software

he's right lol

it has a real nice sound set that is very usable, and beats coming out of it sound pretty damn good to me

i dig the beat thang so far, i've done a lot with it and will continue using it, but it doesn't mean that's all i have and use.

i WILL say it is still a bit in the early stages... but any bugs i've had that i can recreate have been reported, any small features have been put out there, and they are listening and working with people to make the best out of it over time... i can't really say that for any other company.

so it still has a little more time to go, but it will shape up eventually if it doesn't quite seem to be "all that" right now

for me, i just need note repeat working right and my input quantize along with some bug fixes, and it'll be all gravy from there ;)

he's right lol

it has a real nice sound set that is very usable, and beats coming out of it sound pretty damn good to me

i dig the beat thang so far, i've done a lot with it and will continue using it, but it doesn't mean that's all i have and use.

i WILL say it is still a bit in the early stages... but any bugs i've had that i can recreate have been reported, any small features have been put out there, and they are listening and working with people to make the best out of it over time... i can't really say that for any other company.

so it still has a little more time to go, but it will shape up eventually if it doesn't quite seem to be "all that" right now

for me, i just need note repeat working right and my input quantize along with some bug fixes, and it'll be all gravy from there ;)

Wow, well, what about the OP? lol He dam sure can't make no beats lol

On the contrary, I have the MPC and guess what? I HAVE NO BUGS TO FIX AND MY NOTE REPEAT WORKS HELLAVA GREAT! lol The sounds that I put in the MPC comes out great!

On the real, I know what those cats did, hey props to them and if they make dough cool, but have your joint ready and working.

All they did was take the Ensoniq ASR and MPC and slap them together and come up with Beat Thang! They took the editing capability with the wav inside, time Sequencer window and everything inside the window of the MPC slapped it with the pads of the ASR and some of the look and wallah! there you have it.

wuo6za.jpg

1zgewt0.jpg

Why would I leave my sturdy and trusty MPC for that Thang? LOL I hope they do get it together so guys that did buy it would be able to make beats.

Oh on that note you can get your money back on a 14 day notice.

2zeb1c6.jpg

So when you buy something read the fine print. The OP was saying he wanted his money back, well there you have it.

Last edited:
Back