Detecting BPM with Fruity Loops?

ILLESS

I use to know how to use fruity loops to auto-count BPM of a loop by importing into it into FL somehow someway and it would read the tempo of it, but I haven't used loops for so long I forgot...can somebody tell me how to do it?

right click the sample preview on the channel settings window - > "detect tempo"

thanks a lot, but now I'm gettin an access violation with "FLengine.dll" error when I try to do it.

As far as I remember there was a bug regarding tempo detection in an older version of FL. (6.4 beta or 6.3... Can't remember)
Update to the newest version and it will work fine. It's 7.0.2 btw.

ILLESS said:
I use to know how to use fruity loops to auto-count BPM of a loop by importing into it into FL somehow someway and it would read the tempo of it, but I haven't used loops for so long I forgot...can somebody tell me how to do it?

I don't have FL, but in case you can't get it to work, you might try the free MixMeister BPM Analyzer from http://www.mixmeister.com.

PG

Thanks ya'll...I have version 6.0.3, so that bug is most likely the problem...I don't think I can upgrade too easy due to me using an non-registerable program...I guess I'll just use the MixMeister program that project girl recommended for the ones I have a hard time matching by ear...Thanks

Back