DAWs that loop...

It appeals to how people think. I can loop in Reason but I feel loop based DAW's limit creativity.
again, another great thing about Live, is there is no one set way of working. don't like "loop based" work flows, switch to arrangment view and get your Reason-style linear based sequencing on. simple as that. thats the tru beauty of Live, you can work how ever you're used to working. comin from an mpc? work directly in session view with audio samples in the clips, or use the new Looper. like step sequencing? create a midi clip and click the notes in down in the piano roll. all kinds of ways to skin a cat in Live. Happy Skinnin!
LevLove

It appeals to how people think. I can loop in Reason but I feel loop based DAW's limit creativity.

I feel that, that's why there are options and many different softwares. Now when I say loop based, I mean how the sequencer operates, not mashing up a bunch of loops...acid can do that easily.

I like the sequencing in live, it's easy to setup a 4 8 16 32 whatever bar loop, and play it out, then it's easy to put all your various patterns together.

but again...I'm not saying it's the best for everyone...just my preference, I got friends that use logic, cubase, reason, flstudio, all that.

really don't matter, as long as it let's you express your creativity :)

keep bangin!

Back