Cubasis VST - Nobody ever helps...

robcrabb

Dear all

I am attempting to use Cubasis VST. I have a Yamaha PSR-320 which works great as a MIDI instrument.

When it comes to audio inputs, I have absolutely no success at all.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Sorry I can't help I am having trouble enough trying to sort out Cubase myself, mind you, be more specific and I might have a few ideas,

in return, you can put a token reply on my thread, "Curious Cubase"

hopefully we'll both fin what we're looking for with the help of the community,

:)

all the best Billy

Have you guys tried www.homerecording.com/bbs and the Cubase forum? Also I think there's an official Cubase forum somewhere around the net where there's people with knowledge about the program.

CZ

More specific.

I'll attempt to be more specific in the hope that you may have more chance of helping me;

I'm plugging my Philips SBC MD 140 microphone into the Audio Input (Avance AC97). This works fine in Microsoft Sound Recorder.

In Cubasis, despite the correct channel being switched on, it is not even being picked up as input.

It makes me mad.

Please help.

hey, I posted this a couple of days ago under the thread 'Cubasis important message' :
>> Robcrabb: you say you can't get audio tracks to work, what exactly do you want to do? record? in Cubase VST you first have to enable the audio input you want to record from, both in a separate Inputs window and in the Audio Mixer; could be that this does not make any sense in Cubasis though.....
You say it's not even being picked up as an input, you mean you don't see it in the list of available inputs? if so, double check whether the input is activated (in Cubase there's a seperate Inputs window, I'm still assuming this is the same in Cubasis.....)

Back