Cubase-fruity VSTi

K

Krispy

I recently purchased Cubase5 VST. I wanted to use Fruityloops as a Vsti . I put the required .dll
into Cubase's plugins dir, and everything worked fine, I was able to control all of fruity's channels from
cubase. Cool.

But here's where the problem started. I deleted the demo version of fruityloops as I thought I wouldnt need
it anymore as I have been using the full 3.5 version. Now when I try to use the VSti in Cubase I get this error message :

ERROR: Could not link fruityloops, probably because another instance is running.

Theres definately no other FL running. I also have this problem with LOGIC5 and fruity used to work fine as a
non-multi plugin within Logic.

Fruityloops still works fine as a standalone program..

Do you have any ideas? I have searched everywhere on the net but couldnt find anything
related to this problem..I have a feeling it's to do with my deleting the demo version. So before I reinstall everything I
thought I'd give you guys a gol....

Thanks a lot for your time!!

Cheers

Krispy

try reinstalling cubase, i havn't used cubase but when i couldn't get vsti's working in fruityloops after i purchased the full versions and erased the demo's, after e-installation everything worked spot on, but before going through the hassle go to a cubase or fruityloops forum and ask there or email one og the companines

hope it turns out alright
:cheers:

try deleting manually whatever you manually added into the Cubase folder. If that does not work, uninstall and reinstall Cubase... also if you do uninstall Cubase make sure to manually delete whatever is left behind at the end of the uninstall. Good luck.

Mark
www.markschonfeld.com

Back