Cubase is epic!

mapper724

Bedroom Producer
I must say I've started using Cubase 6 over the past few weeks and I'm loving it. It's becoming my primary tool of choice. Once you learn where everything is, it becomes just a matter of how to use the tools within... I watched the Getting Started tutorials dvd that came with my Cubase a couple of weeks ago and I was blown away at how easy it is to get things done. FL Studio was my primary tool of choice before Cubase. I still use it every now and then, but I just feel Cubase has a bit more power under the hood.

Yes, I was a Pro Tools user but became tired of error so I bought Cubase 6.5 (now 6.5.4) and haven't really touched PT's, since!

Cubase is the great god-father of the DAW's and very powerful, inventor of VST's.........check out the Tool's plugins, you can find many videos on youtube!

Many decent VSTi's, too!

I had originally bought Cubase because I was beginning to take an online course on computer music production and the instructor insisted I buy Cubase. So i did. At the time FL Studio was the only thing I was using besides Sony Acid Music Studio. I toyed with Cubase on and off starting to hate it. That Tutorial DVD was a real Life Saver. I was about to sell my Cubase because I thought it would be no use to me. Now it's my tool of Choice. I have my first complete Project on soundcloud that I made in Cubase, it's actually my best track ever. When i have enough posts I'll link it in the sharing music section.

Working in Cubase for many years now... Speaking about Cubase SX ! Only few months ago I ugrated to newest version. I never needed an upgrade, since it served me so good and I was able to manage to do everything I wished in it.

FL has been really annoying me lately.. All it does is crash at vital moments. :(
Cubase was next on the list for me, but someone I know has now recommended Ableton. Hmmmmmmmm..

Back