CUBASE 5// GROOVEAGENTONE How do I change the volume for the individual midichannels

N

Neza

Hi Futureproducers! How do ichange the volume for the individual midichannels via the mixers volumefaders?

right now they aren't responding and only the volume fader for the plug in itself reacts, how do i fix this?

You have to assign the pads to separate channels (on the GAO interface). I think you can assign up to 16 channel for each instance of GAO and more than one pad can be assigned to a channel at once.

sorry it only opens another pluginoutput channel but doesnt allow for the volume faders of the midichannel to affect the volume of the played part...
there is a difference, my bad i thought we meant the same thing
i have other pulg ins which allow for the different midichannels to set individual volumes via the michdachnnel faders in the mixer window. Why not with grooveagent?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it works I'm just not in front of my computer. You can adjust the volume individually on the GOA pads.
You can assign the pads on its own mixer channel, which is the best way. This way when you bounce to waves, you can edit each element individually.

no it doesnt work

for some reason you cant have two different volumes for two midichannels

there is a mixer channel for the plug in itself, and then there is mixerchannels for the midichannels
i dont want to change arround the volume of the pluginchannel
but for the midichannels...
the volumefaders of the midichannels dont have any effect at all even if you have the plugin in splitted up in several outputs

Maybe I misunderstood your question.
What are you trying to do exactly?
Iit's my understanding that GOA can only handle one MIDI channel.
As opposed to Halion SE that can accept multiple midi channels.

not it can handle several channels, but for some reason the volume fader of that midichannel will have no effect whatsoever, while other plug ins dont have this issue, i wanted to be able to for example have two seperate midichannels with drums or what not and have the ability to change their individual volumes independently

Back