big drum problem in fl studio

pecker1992

sometimes when i load drums in fl studio they come out all pitched up and crappy. yet the drums sound perfect when i click them in the browser........why is this and is there any way to fix it???;)

It probably has some kind of temp info encoded into the file. I assume your just loading it into a a regular old sampler? just go into settings right click on time and choose none.

1288394453.jpg

Also it may have loop markers, just click un-select use loop points box. You will know if it has loop points because it will loop as you hold the key and there will be red markers in the wave form display.

Also check the pitch knob, its uunlikley but you never know it could be set funny.

Last edited:
you need to click on the key that you hit say fo instance you hit c5 on you midi keyboard or what ever your using an the keyboard in fl will hit if its pitched high to like c6 or or whatever all you need to do is hit the key go to add key in one of the windows then right click with your right mouse trigger it'll highlight the key you want.

Back