Is it better to Rewire Reason to Logic to get a better sounding mix? Or?

I was wondering if its better to Rewire to Logic for a better mix? Or is it better to track out from Reason and just throw it into Logic? Sorry I just recently switched from a Hardware guy to a software dude lol Im pretty new to this. and speaking of logic are there any great "RTAS/AU" plugins for mixing? or would I be good with the factory plugins? Thanks

Once you get into logic's " Environment " you'll find re-wire right there waiting for you. Also the new Aux channels make it even easier.

The "Environment " is the meat and potatoes of Logic Pro. MacProVideo.com will enhance your ability to use Logic and many other programs top notch guys over there. I believe it's the Logic 105 you want. Well worth the money. What you learn will have you flying through Logic.

Logic Pro is not for beginners by no means it will stand up to any DAW on the Market.

Peace

I was wondering if its better to Rewire to Logic for a better mix? Or is it better to track out from Reason and just throw it into Logic? Sorry I just recently switched from a Hardware guy to a software dude lol Im pretty new to this. and speaking of logic are there any great "RTAS/AU" plugins for mixing? or would I be good with the factory plugins? Thanks

Really shouldn't matter. Either way, your audio will be running through Logic.

You can have a professional sounding mix with Reason/Record. You would only need to rewire to logic if you want to use a specific AU or VST plugin which Reason doesn t support. You could also use Reason instruments in Logic Pro. And yes logic got enough plugin built in to make a professional mix. If you have only bought Reason, you should try to master it first and see if it is too limited 4u if it is the case then you could go for locic pro or vice versa. All these DAW are light years away in features and power from what studio were using just 20 years ago but it didn't stop them from making great music.
Also if u are coming from hardware, you have probably used the mpc note repeat button, check the NOTE REPEATER application from the Mac App Store there is a video on youtube: NOTE REPEATER smkdev7

Using Reason in Logic

I came across this topic on another site and a guy was using just his drums coming from Reason into an Aux track in Logic and basically uses the track as a "sub-mix" for just his drums, so you can EQ, compress, and process just the drums coming in from Reason. Pretty helpful tip that I had not thought of and can't wait to try!

the factory plugins are pretty good. if you want to blow some dough i highly recommend the fabfilter plugins. those joints sound good as hell...to me

I came across this topic on another site and a guy was using just his drums coming from Reason into an Aux track in Logic and basically uses the track as a "sub-mix" for just his drums, so you can EQ, compress, and process just the drums coming in from Reason. Pretty helpful tip that I had not thought of and can't wait to try!
this is a great idea. ima try it too

Back