Battery drops out as a plugin with FL9

ProducersDen

I've been trying to figure out why Battery 3 is the only NI plug-in that drops out when I'm using it in FL9. I can record the pattern on the Battery channel, but eventually the sound disappears during playback. I'll wind up having to cut and paste the pattern to a generic sampler channel, remove the Battery channel, re-insert it and paste the pattern back to the new Battery channel. Obviously, that shit gets played out after 2 or 3 times. Anyone experiencing this issue? Anyone OVERCOME this issue??

Last edited:
i feel you homie this is a common problem with battery 3. i love this vst but i hate this problem. try to downgrade it to the 3.0.1.005 version. replace the dll file and it should work fine only thing is that you might loses some of the newer drum kits. i looked this up on native instruments forum and theres a gang of people going through the same thing. i had this problem in cubase . it has nothing to do with the DAW its the vst. peace

Fluxer-Thx for the info. I'll do just that and chk back in.

DeRngd..- It's not that I don't have other options. It's simply an issue I'd like to resolve. Thx tho!

well.. you should do a downgrade and see if the problem is resoved..

Back