Anyone want an invite to propellerhead Record beta?

RodneyRuger

first reply gets invite
its from the official site, its an invite for those who wanna test it out no waiting for them to invite u... pm me with ya e-mail i only got one invite so first come first serve...if u find a bug and report it they will give u a free online license for the time its in beta period...i found one and they kept their word and gave me one they are currently on beta 6.
for those who dont get it u can sign up on their site and wait for them to send u an invite through e-mail

crap....been waiting for Prop's invite since day 1.

ok if something happens to Morning Star.......you know......watch out for that bus MS... lol :)

Let us know how you like it.

I just started beta testing RC3. I found my first bug in 30 min. Looking for more but the software is very, very stable. It seems like they are still having a lot of issues with CPU performance. I got a "computer too slow" error when i played back a demo song and my computer runs protools songs with way more going on. Plus my computer handles Reason songs that most people's systems can't even play.

The software is very nice though. Now I just hope they approve me for my bug so I get my full license. I've submitted 3 but I know the first one should get credit.

Back