Anyone have Reason 2.0 yet?

got it!

... and im amazed, especially by Maelström graintable synth. Variety of produced sounds seems to be endless. Respect 2 Props!

I tried the demo... I want it, NOW!!! I was going to wait for MOTU's DP to be ported to OS X, but they are taking too long. My plan was to use Reason2.0 on inputs7/8 thru Rewire and have a nice balance of hardware/software synthesis at my disposal...

It's back-logged in the music stores here, so I'm gonna have to wait (plus I'm broke). I'm waiting as patiently as I can, but I WANT that graintable synth.

J

o yeh. I got mine. Its really amazing. rock solid unlike all the other music software I've gotten (besided reCycle). I marvel at how easy it is to use and how well designed it is. I don't care about not having VST but I wish I could record audio within the program and I wish it had slicing capability built in and I wish I could change the tempo of in Dr. Rex separate from the song tempo, BUT this is really not a complaint about the package. I'm thinking
if the drivers come out for OSX for my MOTU 828 and my Emagic MT4 midi interface, I could get Ableton Live and work with everything I need in OSX! Reason 2.0 seems solid in OSX as well! I havent' delved into NN-XT much but Maelstrom is so so great that I'm giving up the idea of getting Emagics ES2 synth which I've been looking forward to for some time! Editing of controllers is fantastically easy. As far as an upgrade I would say its easily worth $89 just for Maelstrom.

Back