Any "Famous" Producers use Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chops, the chinese dude who produced for Kanye West, Jay-Z, and some other cats uses it I think...It was in the Scratch Magazine, but I'm too lazy to go check, to make sure.

WHO THE .... PRODUCES FOR KANYE WEST??? i thought he did all his ..... says so in his album cover.

most of the music you hear in car commercials was made w/ Reason.

Scott04 said:
WHO THE .... PRODUCES FOR KANYE WEST??? i thought he did all his ..... says so in his album cover.

No..

Chops had an album called 'Virtousity" Kanye West was featured on the track "Changing Lanes". Kanye produced all the stuff on College Dropout...

Chops never produced for Jay-Z. Never.

I have no idea whther Chops uses Reason tho.

But he has better beats they Kanye, peep his album mad tight. Features Raekwon, Talib Kweli, Ras Kass, Kanye, Planet Asia his own group Mountain Brothers, Phil Da Agony and more.

Mad Skillz said:

peep his album mad tight. Features Raekwon, Talib Kweli, Ras Kass, Kanye, Planet Asia his own group Mountain Brothers, Phil Da Agony and more.

that shht sounds dope

Will Smith is using it for his latest album...

Are you technophobic like this character? No, I am strictly the future. I need every single gadget that I could possibly have. I need the latest Panther or Jaguar, whatever the latest thing is, the newest Ipod, I can't have the old one, all of that stuff. I need to have everything. I need all of the latest gadgets. There's a music program called Reason that connects to another music program called ProTools. I have an album coming out for Christmas, and I just recorded my first single from inception, creating the music, laying the vocals, everything in a hotel room, and mixed it on my laptop on a plane flying back to L.A. And it's just insane to me. I burned a CD, so I have a CD of the record, of everything in my laptop, and that it's come to that point is just beautiful to me.

http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/jjfp-intwsabout.htm

Marley Marl
Chris Styles (Gunit Producer/ Dj)
Midi Mafia (the black dude w'e his name is)
Rocwilder

There are a lot of Producer's that have and use reason they just that have them on the Prop site

doesn't will.i.am use it or some producer he works with does atleast. they have a video on the propellerheads website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back