To All The Fruity Loop Haters

Its really whos using tha equipment, If you have someone with no experience in makeing music or using that piece of equipment, therye gonna make whack beats flat out.

Trust me, I have alot of freinds who make whack beats on tha MPC and freinds that make whack beats in FL.

Its how well YOU as the user of the hardware or software understand how to use it. Its how well YOU can make a beat.

Its the person, not the equipment.

Its really whos using tha equipment, If you have someone with no experience in makeing music or using that piece of equipment, therye gonna make whack beats flat out.

Trust me, I have alot of freinds who make whack beats on tha MPC and freinds that make whack beats in FL.

Its how well YOU as the user of the hardware or software understand how to use it. Its how well YOU can make a beat.

Its the person, not the equipment.

i have these same type of friends...i agree with you completely...its like saying i can drive better than you because i have porsche and you have a honda

i have these same type of friends...i agree with you completely...its like saying i can drive better than you because i have porsche and you have a honda

So true. It doesnt matter what you use, if the beat is fire then thats it, no discussion.

all the years i've been reading this site (multiple accounts) it's always the same ****. i actually miss the all out reason versus fruity loops threads. i think we need a revival of one of them because the software has evolved so much.

if anybody thinks an mpc is better than flstudio then they must be retarded or something. sometimes this website makes me sad.

well if you think about they are the same. The mpc runs software just in a box. I dont know how to explain it

i get what ur saying completely.

this topic has been beaten to death. and then beaten some more...let us let it begin the process of decaying in peace please.

well to me fl has a plastic sound,but you can still do the same stuff as if you were usin a mpc. a mpc may have some better things,but in fl you can eventually work around it. i dont like fl because of its sequencer,but other than i think it is something to try out.there are hits that people have made hits from it(9th wonder).

Back