To All The Fruity Loop Haters

I guess people hate it because it so easy to get via torrent, ******** etc. plus it made real easy for just anybody to make a beat.

1. Operate without Windows OS
2. Operate without a Mouse
3. Operate without a Monitor
4. Make music without you having to defend what you use every 5 minutes.
5. Make music that doesn't suck.

1.i use FL on Linux OS
2.you dont need a mouse you can use a Touchpad
3.MPC needs a Monitor too...itz juz stuck to the machine
4.who cares what you use...i dont...you dont...none of us do
5.alot of MPC guys are trying to switch to using FL...know why?...cuz their music sux

MPCs are great and all but FL+experienced user=HOT SHYT
Mr.Moderator lol

alot of people also hate FL because they are 30+ years old and spent thousands on rack modules MIDI patches workstation keyboars and MPCs and along comes some kid fresh out of high school making them look like they have been wasting their time

ya'll are trippin on what deranged said because he knows how to get at "you" FL users. I use FL too, but I don't give a **** about what people think about what software I use because I know I got hot beats. He too used/occasionally still uses? FL Studio, he just knows how to **** with ya'll

Hey dipsh*ts.....

Guess what I use? Insecurity is real. If you didn't try to prove #5 wrong you wouldn't have proved #4 right to a guy who knows more about FL than the clowns who defend it, and knows more about the irrelevance of my 10 year old MPC 2000XL than people who just bought their 1st drum machine defending their precious hardware. :cheers:

Just have fun making what you feel is good music on whatever you use.

Last edited:
Let me tell you a little story....

Some cats came out to Vegas to lay some track and kick it for a bit cause we got a 1st class HD setup... Anyway dude was peeping all our out board gear when he ask me what sequencer I was using. I keep it 100 all the time so I told dude I haven't use these synthesizers in a long time I'm currently using Fruity Loop. Man, let me tell you it was like a breath or fresh air. Dude was like me too... Fruity Loops is the ****... In my circle we call it "Fruity".

You'll be surprised who uses "Fruity" so stop being insecure about it...

i cant tell who is more insecure...

the fruity studio users...

or

the non fruity studio users...

with most products on the market today the only real problem an individual can have is "workflow" because they "all" basically do the same "damn" thing...

Last edited:
It's funny how these threads tend to pop up one after the other. People start to argue and comlain, and then the experienced producers come in and check everybody and say "it's not what u use"

How many times must this be explained. Or do we have to surgically implant it in their heads that this is a POINTLESS NEVER-ENDING ARGUMENT?

P.S. It's truly not what you use. i'm serious. and i bet a new thread just like this will pop up in the near future. did i mention it's not what you use?

It's funny how these threads tend to pop up one after the other. People start to argue and comlain, and then the experienced producers come in and check everybody and say "it's not what u use"

How many times must this be explained. Or do we have to surgically implant it in their heads that this is a POINTLESS NEVER-ENDING ARGUMENT?

P.S. It's truly not what you use. i'm serious. and i bet a new thread just like this will pop up in the near future. did i mention it's not what you use?

i couldnt agree more...think people juz like the chaos

Give me five functions that a mpc can do that fruity loops can't. I'm tired of akai fan boys wining about my mpc is better than fl studio. I personally want to know what makes it better. Cuz to me I dont see sh.it

Calm down. who cares what they say. FL studio actually has a lot more features than an mpc. use what you like/have and make music.

If an mpc is better, it is because you can't click on the firefox icon on it and start to argue about gear on internet, so you'll make music.

Last edited:
my fruity loops game is fresher den yours, boi.

n27606519_33497951_2093.jpg

Last edited:
my fruity loops game is fresher den yours, boi.

n27606519_33497951_2093.jpg
I had to blink and look again...lol Is that the legendary Kanye West in front of FL try'n to figure what all the hype is about? I bet he hasn't touched that or that nextel in front of him since...

Last edited:
I am a fruity loops hater and it has nothing to do with mpcs or what they can do. I just don't like Fruity Loops. I don't even use a mpc.

are you a FL hater? or a FL User hater?

there's a difference and some people need to grasp this difference,

who gives a **** if some people dislike the program.

But then there's retards that hate the users, straight stereo typing spastics. It would be like saying "I hate chinese people because they all have xyz"

Back