Adobe Audition Freezes! (Fatal Error)

Persis

Hey futureproducers,

I've been working on a song with 54 audio tracks in Adobe Audition (because i recieved it this way, otherwise i would use Cubase or StudioOne or something)

So i've been working on this big song for days & up until yesterday it all just worked fine, but now i can't open the file anymore. Well i can open it, but it gives me an error while it tries to load!

The sad thing is that i almost finished the mix.
I mixed the song until track 50.. out of 54 tracks.

"Audition has encountered a fatal error and needs to shut down"

Since i've been working on this song for a lot of hours, i can almost cry now because of this error!!!

Does anyone have had the same problem as me?
Does anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Is there a way to convert the project to an other DAW format, so i can open it with an other DAW? Is there any other DAW that opens *.SESX?

See reply in other thread...

Send me the sesx that you are having trouble with and I will check it out for you - email just the sesx file via the AATranslator web site

please tell me some other emulator name that can be used as alternative of WINE...!
I've personally only tried WINE/WineBottler but I know of others that have used Crossover. It should run under any of them. Feel free to contact me directly via the contact page on the AATranslator website if you want to discuss in detail.

Back