Adobe Audition.... deleting unused recording files out of sessions..

billytk03z

Does anyone know how to delete unwanted vocal recording/takes out of sessions in Adobe... I did multiple recordings for versus and chorsus and deleted the bad recordings off the tracks in the session but when I saved my session and looked in the session folder, every damn vocal recording was saved.... Is there a way to disable saving a deleted vocal recording from being constantly saved in the session folder.. Out the 5 vocal recordings I kept and needed I still had about 40 of the deleted/unwanted recordings...

google and youtube my friend
youtube will be a better choice as you can see it as it's done

-Coach Antonio

google and youtube my friend
youtube will be a better choice as you can see it as it's done

-Coach Antonio

Dont ya think I have checked all those before I posted on here... there are only so many videos and links I can search and read that dont give me the info I am looking for... its exhausting...

I had this same exact problem in reaper. in reaper there's an option called "clean project directory under file tab, it gets rid of every unused file not being used in the current project.. assuming adobe audition has something similar, hope this helps

I had this same exact problem in reaper. in reaper there's an option called "clean project directory under file tab, it gets rid of every unused file not being used in the current project.. assuming adobe audition has something similar, hope this helps

Ill give that a try.... thanks.....

Back