Ableton Workflow with ReCycle Samples

LiPNiFiCENT

Casual Beat Maker
Wats good. I'm a recent convert from Reason to Ableton Live, and am looking for some guidance on sampling. I chop my samples effectively in ReCycle. They aren't even chops, I just sift through a song and chop the sounds I want to use with no structure. Once the .rx2 file is saved, I want to import it into Ableton as a drum rack, like a psuedo MPC. I'd also like to manipulate the global pitch to change all chops pitch at once. Are either of these things possible, and if so, how?

Good looks
-LiPNiFiCENT

Good looks man.

My issue is though I already have my samples chopped in ReCycle. I just want to import my .rx2 file into Ableton Live, and be able to have the chops automatically binded to a pad or a key.

Example, I chop a sample, no structure (no 1/4 beat, 1/8 beat, etc, just chops of sounds, random) and I have that saved as a .rx2 file. I want to use those chops as a whole in Ableton Live. In Reason, I'd just load the Dr.OctoRex, and keep it moving. How do I do this in Ableton Live?

*Bump*

Any Ableton users know what I'm talking about? Importing Rex files into Ableton Live and changing the pitch for all chops?

---------- Post added 07-04-2013 at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-03-2013 at 01:42 PM ----------

Aight, I figured it out. Simple as a right mouse click. Thanks for the lack of responses, forced me to figure it out lol.

Back