Can't bounce stems in reason. Missing files

LucidLife

I get a pop up at the end of the bounce and it says "the operation cannot be complete because a file cannot be found". I looked, at the session, and everything is there. I'm not sure why this is happening.

I bounced the stems, and put them in pro tools, but they came out all stereo, so I deleted them, from the pt session, and the stems, from my desktop, and rebooted reason. When I tried to rebounce, I get this pop up. It's really weird it's never happened to me before.

Last edited:
I bounced the stems, and put them in pro tools, but they came out all stereo, so I deleted them, from the pt session, and the stems, from my desktop, and rebooted reason. When I tried to rebounce, I get this pop up. It's really weird it's never happened to me before.

You did this and after that, you got the error?
Or first you got the error and then you did the quoted bit?

If you got the error after bouncing the stems and putting them into pro tools and all, and deleting shit, you probably deleted the files. Sound in your deletion process you deleted something that you shouldn't have.

Last edited:
Well, I'm able to bounce it as a whole track, and I get everything in there. So Idk what's going on it's weird. I just ended up finishing the track in reason.

Back