can someone please make a good software sampler!!

HalfBlacko0000

Good Music
So I was sampling a song the other day in machine which as of right now has the best sampling capabilities but is such a pain inside of logic esp if you want more then one instance so I began trying different software samplers I have a bunch since I'm kinda a sampling but but anyway in each sampler there are a couple of things I don't like I wish a company would make a great vat au rtas sampler without all the bullshit I just wanna be able to throw a sample in and either chop it up or have it go up and down the entire keyboard kinda like fl studio I mean machine does both but routing stuff is a pain so I decided to make a list of stuff out of each sampler I like and maybe someone who knows someone who knows someone could get something like this out on the market.
1)Logic exs24s stability and LFOs and size of the GUI
2) machines sampling engine and time stretching\ fl studio style of dropping a sample in non destructive and chop or pitch up and down
3) fxpansion effects
4) kontakts browser window and CPU range
Now I know everyone has there own opinions on which sampler they use and like but its 2014 I just wanna be more about the music and less if I'm doing the right thing as far as routing goes or if I change this is it gonna mess up my old audio file...'.

Bro hit me up on twitter @djchev I might be able to help you out. I understand you want an easier workflow that way you can focus on making tracks instead of all the extra stuff. I started out on an mpc and let me tell you, MASCHINE IS 1500000000 times better when it comes to non destructive editing. Its much easier if you open up maschine outside of logic. Chop your sample, build your drums, then dump the waves in logic to add your instruments and mix and sequence. If you want to run it as a vst then i can explain to you how to set up a template so you literally record and drop your maschine sequences into logic as you make them.

And this is why I bought Maschine.. I used to use Adobe Audition to chop.. but I wanted to be able to do everything in one software.. instead of going back and forth... Maschine does it for me

learn understand the stuff from ableton this is awesome you can create with this stuff your own sampler.
I Love it its so easy and fast to handle its all what i need.

ableton live SAMPLER is really easy to use.

you drop in a sample. its plays on the keyboard.

it has adsr and stuff too.

Hey man, if you learn how to craft Ableton, you will have like an MPC but in your computer, it's the perfect tool for sampling/loop producers.

Videos like this one are extremely helpful:

"MPC Workflow in Ableton Live 9 with Freddy Frogs" (YouTube)

Best regards,
DC Prem.

Last edited:
Back