Buy FL STUDIO 11 and plugins

VictorMurillo

Victor Murillo
Hey there!

I've been working for years with fruity loops, and i am decided to buy it. But i wanna know if fruity loops will be updating automatically (till the 11.0.0 to the 11.9.9 version).

Also, wanna know what plugins you would buy (for making electronic music). I'm talking about compressors, vst... whatever.

Peace & Love.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would buy the nexus, sylenth and the fabfilter plugins ! And use the fl basic plugins

i would get for vsts sylenth definitely (cheap, great sound, low cpu hit) some izotope stuff for mastering, personally i dig tone2 synths but kind of expensive.

nexus2 is great but bad bang for the buck.

the best starter vst package is komplete9 even though i personally am not huge on native instrument synths. kontakt is amazing though and they got some good effects. $500 (or $1000 for the pimped out version.)

also the bedroom producers plug best free plug-in list will take you a long way
Free VST Plugins! - Bedroom Producers Blog

Zebra2, SynthMaster, Absynth.

Compassion, Equilibrium. Timeless 2.

Those are pretty neat plugins that I use on a regular basis.

^i agree that absynth is dope, not necessarily the best to start with though IMO (not the best for basic sounds.) that said absynth player is a dope free product that the OP could try for themselves before diving in.

I don't know what I would've done without Absynth, it is just so much different than any other vst out there, that it just wouldn't be complete without it.

I personally use NI Massive, and in my oppinion its wonderful for electronic music.
I find that there are TONS of tutorials of Massive online and especially on Youtube.
Look in to it.

FL Studio have a free update plan, once you've purchased it.

As for VSTs, my advice is to mess around with stock plugins on FL, before jumping into all the "I need to buy this vst" thing. 3x OSC is a very underrated synth. Also Sytrus is a great FM plugin.

You may consider purchasing Harmor, for it's resampling hability.

Outside Image-Line's plugins, I second Massive (it's my main synth now), and also advice you to get (for free), Camelcrusher and Thrillseeker LA.

Back