Beware of Native Instruments Shady Tactics- Absolved my account illegally. Beware

Formula420

I just wanted to remind you guys to make sure no matter what u have all your native instruments licenses in check. keep everything u possibly can, all evidence of your products even emails. aol I think still deletes old mail right away, tis how I lost a lot of those you have registered emails. my mom also passed away in 2004 and when something tragic like that happens u just pack up and move normally. if a similar situation happens to you, make sure you know where all that boxing went, and even so you may end up in the same situation I am in with native instruments. someone inside native instruments company illegally transferred licenses from my account to another user. I have no idea who this user is, or where all my licenses went. they found one of my licenses in anothers user account. the same license that is registered with bigfishaudio that clarifies it was mine. being that there was no transfer request, being that I never got rid of it, and now it is gone, means it was transferred without my consent illegally. the only way to transfer apparently from what I understand talking with native instruments support you have to put in a transfer request to transfer a license, this being the case and no transfer request was ever put it, means it was illegally done. the weird thing was I asked them to contact bigfishaudio to clarify its in my name and several weeks later now they are pretending as if they never told me they found the license in another users account. they haven't stated they didn't do that, but form the email responses, its like they are acting as such. I do have the email stating they found it though. I lost 800+ dollars worth of software, something I really could have used right now, since I got rid of reason. so this is just a forwarning, make sure u make backups of backups and copies of copies, so if u end up in a similar situation, u can take them to court if u have to.

be careful guys and gals.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe you sold it when youre mom passed away. sorry for the hard time. I usually don't know what I do when im in a hard situation. best of luck.

if you want cheap software try plugin boutique.com. I bought rapture for 19 dollars and dimension pro. sometimes it goes on sale there. it sounds like a sustem-1 combo and gai slash something else Roland. Its made by Roland so keep your eyes out for a really good deal and subscribe to PLUGINBOUTIQUE.com for really knockout deals on those synths.

I'm really sorry about your situation. WHat happened. I have had a really hard life too. but now I realize I must find my own way through with the workings of life that benefit oneself. Mainly just agree and let things go. Just agree and try to get what you deserve.

Ill confess. I too disagree with life sometimes. Though I know little. I find when I agree it passes better whether right or wrong but that I am put to the test. My confession is I burn bridges. I should just agree and not seek retribution but let Life give it back by itself cuz hey fighting and burning bridges never works. Atleast not for me. I always get shoved harder. SO im like forgiving now sometimes and people tend not to piss me off so bad.

Faith Fox

I appreciate your response, but I definitely did not sell it. you have to put in a transfer request anyways to do so, and native instruments support said there hasn't been any requests to transfer any of it, yet its in other users accounts.

oh and my account was mysteriously deleted - that being said, someone did some dirt, then tried to hide the evidence, now im thinking even more so, it had to be internally done. why else would the account be deleted? oh and how else also? especially without my consent. and for stuff I really need safe, I use a randomly generated password, which isn't any form or words. and this is in a safe u need my fingerprints to open, and it auto locks if it doesn't get shut by me. so yea, almost impossible for it to get stolen. would have been really hard to hack that.

not entirely sure how legit this is but the sentiment, whilst poorly expressed, is a good one for folks to know and understand

always have a full list of all products and serial numbers and user accounts (including passwords) stored in a text file against future problems (even if it is simply reinstalling from scratch)

not entirely sure how legit this is but the sentiment, whilst poorly expressed, is a good one for folks to know and understand

always have a full list of all products and serial numbers and user accounts (including passwords) stored in a text file against future problems (even if it is simply reinstalling from scratch)

was that supposed to be a backhanded compliment or insult? why was it poorly expressed? if u explained the same thing over and over to several different support people, do u think explaining it would get more expressive?

lol that is hilarious considering ive sold over 13 thousand books of each of my 3 books of poetry. not bad for an independent lol. not to mention they are selling it in china, japan etc.

take it how you want, as for being published as a poet, editors usually make the final text presentable and clear and with poetry in general you are trying to create illusion and evocative scenes through allusion, metaphor, simile, synechdoche and metonymy

your original post was meandering and long winded and full of accusations without supporting proof

I just wanted to remind you guys to make sure no matter what u have all your native instruments licenses in check. keep everything u possibly can, all evidence of your products even emails. aol I think still deletes old mail right away, tis how I lost a lot of those you have registered emails. my mom also passed away in 2004 and when something tragic like that happens u just pack up and move normally. if a similar situation happens to you, make sure you know where all that boxing went, and even so you may end up in the same situation I am in with native instruments. someone inside native instruments company illegally transferred licenses from my account to another user. I have no idea who this user is, or where all my licenses went. they found one of my licenses in anothers user account. the same license that is registered with bigfishaudio that clarifies it was mine. being that there was no transfer request, being that I never got rid of it, and now it is gone, means it was transferred without my consent illegally. the only way to transfer apparently from what I understand talking with native instruments support you have to put in a transfer request to transfer a license, this being the case and no transfer request was ever put it, means it was illegally done. the weird thing was I asked them to contact bigfishaudio to clarify its in my name and several weeks later now they are pretending as if they never told me they found the license in another users account. they haven't stated they didn't do that, but form the email responses, its like they are acting as such. I do have the email stating they found it though. I lost 800+ dollars worth of software, something I really could have used right now, since I got rid of reason. so this is just a forwarning, make sure u make backups of backups and copies of copies, so if u end up in a similar situation, u can take them to court if u have to.

be careful guys and gals.

all of the above could be reduced to this:

keep track of your licenses no matter who you get them from.

somehow my account at NI has been deleted and my licenses transferred to someone else without my authorisation. this seems to have happened some time since 2004.

I do have an alternative registration of some of my software through bigfishaudio that allows me to suggest that something has gone wrong with NI's internal system of checks and balances

it also seems as though someone is manipulating the stored correspondence I have had with NI, as they claim to have no record of our discussions over the last few months

note forewarning is spelt with an "e" in the middle, another's has an apostrophe before the "s", absolved generally has the meaning of redeemed or forgiven, when you are clearly complaining about being deleted and erased. Also note that using white space makes it easier for people to read your rant

I almost feel that this guy is an IK Multimedia shill or something - maybe SampleTank 3 isn't doing so hot in the era of Kontakt. :P

-Ki
Salem Beats

I think not, mostly based on private communication, as well as some choice edits of the above posts which were reverted to their original content before they felt that they were being attacked and decided to lash out at all and sundry

Back