Best vst for choir sounds?

omnisophere and voices of passion sound really good. nexus sounds less real, but it could be the sound your looking for

Def omnisphere like these guys said but that's not cheap (it's around $500 right now) , umm MOTU symphonic instrument isn't the "best" vst but it has some decent choir sounds 4sho, and it's "sorta cheap" like you asked (well relative to omnisphere i guess...its about half the price-ish)

I bought Magnus Choir and it was garbage IMO. I'd suggest going with some of the other suggestions above. Eastwest sounds like a safe bet, but like Omnisphere, it's expensive.

Pay for quality huh...

East West stuff is very good, but very raw. I don't mean that as a criticism. I mean it is very good at replicating real life recordings of things like choirs. Their orchestra / choir stuff is designed for doing recordings without actually doing recordings.

If you want a choir sounding instrument then you might be better off with something mid range. If you think Nexus sounds good then you are in luck... Nexus is crap. Kontakt maybe? Native instruments do mid-range sample based orchestra / choir stuff. Better quality than something like Nexus but easier to use and more ready than the high-end stuff.

Kontakt factory choirs are good enough in most cases - no words but lots of different vowel/consonant choices and a choice between individual voice types to a mixed choir

Back