Best tutorials for Ableton Live 9?

S

Sylenth89

Hey there,
I am a bit lost... There seems to be millions of tutorials for Ableton Live, both paid ones and free ones, both video and text... So, I know they are all similar more or less, so spending 1000$ on courses is a waste of money, especially considering that I am currently working on a course of Electronic Music Production, in local institute here in Croatia. But I would like to repeat it and broaden the knowledge. So of all tutorials on the internet which ones would you recommend to someone who just started few months of learning Ableton? There is Groove3, Lynda, Sonic Academy, yada yada... But they are all teaching same stuff, right? Maybe just in slightly different way. So fire away. Where did you and how did you learn Ableton?
Thank you :)

Hey,

I used Lynda's tutorials and they are really good if you are just starting with Live!

Sonic academy is ****.

A whole ton of content with a whole ton of garbage.

Id go groove3. I have both of them, and bass gorilla. Ya for value and content you're looking for go with groove3.

Last edited:
The best tutorials get started are built in. Go to help menu and choose help view. Follow those tutorials that who up on the right pane. After completing those, you will be able to create your own way of working.

Back