Best software for Mac?

y.russia

Hi,
So I need a little help. My boyfriends birthday is soon, and I was thinking of getting him a macbook pro and some production software. He is a rapper, not a producer, but he wants to getting making his own beats as well. I was looking at FL Studio but I was a little confused as to whether or not they supported Apple. So I guess the question I have is who offers the best software for mac? And does FL Studio work with Apple? Any other tips would be appreciated as well.

Thanks! :)

If for some unknown reason I would ever pay for an overpriced Mac computer I would look into getting Logic (which is only for mac). But most of the top production software is available for mac too and I think FL studio is working on a mac port for their latest version, but I'm not sure about the status of that at the moment.

If for some unknown reason I would ever pay for an overpriced Mac computer I would look into getting Logic (which is only for mac). But most of the top production software is available for mac too and I think FL studio is working on a mac port for their latest version, but I'm not sure about the status of that at the moment.

Thanks! I will definitely looking into Logic! & macs are very good computers, they are easy to use & rarely get any viruses. They are expensive though, but definitely worth the money in my opinion. Thanks again for your help

Out of the choices I guess logic is a highly revered daw, out of the top 5 it sits comfortably there and it's really cheap compared to the rest (save for reaper). I understand macs are easy to use and all that but nothing you can't do with a pc if you know ehat you're doing. :-)

Back