Best Bang For Your Buck?

HB_Beats

Happy Holidays, everyone!

So many teens like myself get money for Christmas; it seems like the norm now. With the money that I have, I'm looking to up my sound game and also effects. I'm wondering what you guys have to say on that matter, thus being what can I get for the best value? I have $250 dedicated to software to take my production to the next level. I've seen the Waves Gold Plugin Bundle for $200 which seems like a killer deal but I'm also looking for sounds. Would it be better just to save up another $250 and get Komplete 10? Thoughts...?

I can't recommend the Maschine Mikro Mk2 highly enough - it has a great selection of sounds and on board effects. I think the built in sequencer leaves a little to be desired but it can be easily integrated into the DAW of your choosing - I use it with Cubase and it was easy to set up. As far as I can see its $349 in the US so if you save the extra cash it could be a worthwhile investment. I got mine 2 weeks ago - Native Instruments have a deal expiring in January where you get 7 expansion packs for free also.

Hope this helps. PS the beat in my sig was made in Maschine!

bit of both - i'll import my own samples and the processing options are very powerful and maschine gives you the ability to tweak every aspect of a sound. The presets are very good and you can do a lot with them.

Back