battery 3.2.3 logic 9.1.7 and mac os x 10.7.4 Multi-Out 1xStereo 30xMono Problem!!

Scissorman

Hello,

I have been struggling with this problem for months. When I set my battery 3 options to output 1xStereo 30xMono aux tracks (really i'd like more but if I type anything higher than 30 the field immediately resets back to 30) the plus sign on logic's multi-output instrument channel strip in the mixer won't generate more than 15 aux tracks (not including the battery 3 instrument track). Also, if you select the input slot on any aux channel strip (not just the ones generated by the plus sign) and navigate to the battery menu you only be able to select any of the 16 mono tracks available - rather than the 30 one would expect.

This is particularly frustrating because I'm making a track with lots of percussion and need more tracks than battery is providing me now. Battery allows you to make dozens of cells and send them to their own channel but for some reason I can't use more than 13 in this way.

It's 13 because the first two mono aux tracks are used for the one and only stereo track (battery won't let you set the output options to output 0 stereo tracks), and batterys' mono channel 1 is permanently assigned to batterys' instrument track, so the aux output channel numbers available go from 4-16. because channel 1 is assigned to the instrument track and tracks 2 & 3 are assigned to the only stereo track (there seems to be no way around this).

I'm using battery 3.2.3 logic 9.1.7 and mac os x 10.7.4

Any replies appreicated. Thank you!!

Back