Anyone know where to get Nexus XP Dance Vol 1?

Jonny Dibs

For some reason I have XP Dance Vol 2 for FL Studio but I can't seem to find a legal way to get XP Dance Vol 1?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't pirate software, I had a really good DJ friend that actually went to prison for it. Go to the reFX website, find the expansions page, scroll to the bottom and for $60 you can legally obtain the expansion you are looking for. This will also fund the developers so that they can make Dance Vol. 4.

are you already go to amazon(dot)com?

o.png

I agree with the pirate thing that of course you shouldn't, it's just a shame that a lot of talent is priced out. I admit, back when I was in my teens I was desperate to make music and I got the software illegally but as soon as I could afford it I paid, still, $3k is it for the entire Nexus suite? I'm still out priced on that too lol.

Why would anyone need the whole suite?

Dance Vol. 1 is unsurprisingly available from the official ReFX site, at the bottom of the expansions page.

Why would anyone need the whole suite?

Dance Vol. 1 is unsurprisingly available from the official ReFX site, at the bottom of the expansions page.

Because music is all about sounds, so more sounds have to equal better music or something along those lines..

Back