Any FL studio savvy folk out there?

Ksane

I'm trying to use FL studio on my laptop but i'm having issues. Whenever I press the play button, the track doesnt play and the slider doesnt move, the play button just changes to pause but nothing happens. Im just basically trying to listen to my instrumental while i record, but it doesnt play even when im not recording. Song mode is ON. Didnt have this issue on my pc, anyone know whats up?

I've tried both. Doesnt seem to work. Im considering using a different DAW that offers similar level of simplicity of FL. is there any you would recommend?

you might be using asio in reference to your soundcard? check that out

genuis, lol! guess i didnt spend enough time playing around with the options. now that i got it to work it seems like another issue has popped up! I keep getting underruns even after i turned up the buffer rate, probably because this laptop went out of date years ago. guess i'll have to invest in a newer laptop with an improved cpu. you think any modern laptop with a decent cpu should do the job?

Last edited:
genuis, lol! guess i didnt spend enough time playing around with the options. now that i got it to work it seems like another issue has popped up! I keep getting underruns even after i turned up the buffer rate, probably because this laptop went out of date years ago. guess i'll have to invest in a newer laptop with an improved cpu. you think any modern laptop with a decent cpu should do the job?

use asio just go to the master channel on your mixer and switch it to speaker instead of spfd i think it is.. doing this the only sound that will be able to come out will be from fl studio though.. the other ones cause to much clipping for my liking

Back