Ableton Tempo Changing

HailHappyTimes

Alright, so I just recently got an MPK mini MK2 and everything's been going as it should, but yesterday I guess I did something (no idea what I did) that has the tempo randomly changing from 87 to 92 at certain parts of the song. I had mapped the tempo tap to one of the drum pads on the MPK so my guess is that I must have hit that while recording or something, but now I don't know how to change it. I went to the browser and checked under my "current project" for something called "tempo course" which was the solution on other threads I've seen on the matter, but there isn't one. I used the search bar in the browser and everything. The only thing I have to possibly define what the problem would be is that the tempo now has a little red square in the corner:

tempotap.png

From what I've read, it seems that it's due to tempo automation but I don't know how to turn it off. There are certain clips that when I click on, the tempo goes to 92, but I have switched all of them back to 87 manually and the red square is still there and will randomly change the tempo to 92 at random points throughout the song.

Any solution to this? I would really hate to have to remake the entire song.
Thanks in advance.

check the automation on the mastertrack in the arrangementwiew, expand the masterchannel if not visible.
you should see dots on where the tempo change automation is. highligt and delete them
click on the recorded clips(in arrangementview) that are changing tempo and edit the tempo in the segmentbpm section.

...or you can just right-click on the tempo & select "delete automation" w/o having to find anything.

Back