44.1 kHZ / 16-bit

HalfBlacko0000

Good Music
Hey guys I purchased iMaschine yesterday and I went to load my own samples and I got a error "some samples are not 44.1 kHZ / 16-bit which I find really odd since there all created by me some layered from other sounds but at the end of everything I bounced and exported all of my samples myself now when you bounce in logic and export I see it says you can choose 16 bit 24 bit and so on but I can't see where the 44.1 is selected is it tied in with whatever bit rate you select? Or do you have to change this in the preferences somewhere? Also the samples that didn't past the iMaschine test can I go back and renounce them to the correct bit depth?

I would think any daw would be able to play whatever u tell the settings to play...
- i never heard of it depending on the source....
think how many wavs or mp3 u'v chopped...
So it has to be in whatever daw ur using now...

Last edited:
Hey guys I purchased iMaschine yesterday and I went to load my own samples and I got a error "some samples are not 44.1 kHZ / 16-bit which I find really odd since there all created by me some layered from other sounds but at the end of everything I bounced and exported all of my samples myself now when you bounce in logic and export I see it says you can choose 16 bit 24 bit and so on but I can't see where the 44.1 is selected is it tied in with whatever bit rate you select? Or do you have to change this in the preferences somewhere? Also the samples that didn't past the iMaschine test can I go back and renounce them to the correct bit depth?

could be a preferences thing

could be that you need to transcode them to aiff or a proper linear pcm wav

at any rate those you have already created should be able to be loaded into something like audacity and then exported at the proper sample rate and bit depth

Back